What is a Professional Organizer (PO)?
- Creates solutions and transfers skills to simplify your life and organize your environment.
- Has a passion to help others discover opportunities to live a better life.
- Has the ability to grasp obscure possibilities, the intuition to solve problems, and a plethora of tools and resources to address your needs.
- Action-oriented: developing and maintaining customized systems that will save clients time, space, money and energy. These systems will increase productivity and decrease stress.
What is a Coach?
- Your partner, supporting the actions necessary to tackle constraints of time, space, energy, finances… .
- Listens, clarifies, identifies and strategies with you to develop methods that will maintain your focus on the established goals.
- Future-oriented: motivating you to reach for the success you defined.
What is an Organizer Coach?
- Combines the qualities of an Organizer and a Coach to offer you the opportunity to have a long-distance helping hand. This service is provided via the telephone, e-mail, text, FaceTime, Skype and/or webinars.
- You get the needed support and guidance to set goals, maintain balance, objectively look at obstacles, and plan the next action step.
- You accept the responsibility to perform the assigned tasks and to be accountable to your professional coach.
This process works very well for the individual who is motivated and committed to make lasting changes, not just quick fixes. An Organizer Coach may be the long-distance helping hand you need to jump start your project or help you find encouragement to leap over the hurtles you find in your way. The right support can be a powerful tool.
An Organizer Coach can provide experience and encouragement, a healthy perspective on attitudes and perceptions, and a sharing of ideas, information and techniques.
Seeking help exhibits courage and strength. It is an act of commitment. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and maybe, just maybe, the problems you are facing are not so daunting after all when you get to share with someone else.
Next Action Step
Fill in the form to the left to give me an idea of the challenges you face and the goals you are seeking. I’ll get in touch shortly.