What is a Professional Organizer (PO)?
- Creates solutions and transfers skills to people seeking to simplify their life and organize their environment.
- Have a passion to help others discover opportunities to live a better life.
- Have the ability to grasp obscure possibilities, the intuition to solve problems, and a plethora of tools and resources to address client’s needs.
- Action-oriented—developing and maintaining customized systems that will save clients time, space, money and energy. These systems will increase productivity and decrease stress.
What is a Coach?
- The client’s partner, supporting the actions necessary to tackle constraints of time, space, energy, finances… .
- Listens, clarifies, identifies and strategies with the client to develop methods that will maintain focus on the established goals.
- Future-oriented— motivating a client to reach for the success they defined.
What is an Organizer Coach?
- This professional combines the qualities of an Organizer and a Coach to offer clients the opportunity of having a long-distance helping hand. This service is provided via the telephone, e-mail, text, Skype and/or webinars.
- Clients get the needed support and guidance to set goals, maintain balance, objectively look at obstacles, and plan the next action step.
- The client accepts the responsibility to perform the assigned tasks and to be accountable to their professional partner.
This process works very well for individuals who are motivated and committed to make lasting changes, not just quick fixes. An Organizer Coach may be the long-distance helping hand you need to jump start your project or help you find the encouragement to leap over the hurtles you find in your way. The right support can be a powerful tool.
An Organizer Coach can provide experience and encouragement, a healthy perspective on attitudes and perceptions, and a sharing of ideas, information and techniques.
Seeking help exhibits courage and strength. It is an act of commitment. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and maybe, just maybe, the problems you are facing are not so daunting after all when you get to share with someone else.
Next Action Step
Fill in the form to the left to give me an idea of the challenges you face and the goals you are seeking. I’ll get in touch shortly.