Welcome to the page where you will find blog articles on Life Management Skills. Are you ready to take on this mission? I have established the 30-Day Challenge to help in getting organized in each area of your life that needs decluttering — physical, mental, emotional.
Help in Getting Organized…
Click here to read this year’s blogs about Getting and Staying Organized.
The process of getting organized is a step-by-step approach, not a marathon or a fast-track to a designated finished line. It is a journey, one not to be taken lightly, but systematically and one step at a time.
Remember, small changes = lasting changes. Don’t get caught speeding along, making too many changes at one time. As you attempt to do a marathon decluttering you are not really getting organized, just shuffling items from one spot to another. Those changes will not last and you will quickly peter out and give up on the task altogether — good intentions dissolved. Very little actually gets accomplished when you are rushing from one task to another.
Set down a plan in writing of how you will make one small change. Let each change take hold before dashing in to do something else. It takes 21 consecutive days to make or break a habit. Give yourself time!
CLICK HERE to see all the 2018 blogs thus far.
One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks. —Jack Penn
- December – True Meaning of the Holiday Season
- November – Pursuit of Happiness
- October – Manage Medical Information
- September – Self Improvement
- August – Simplify… Organize… Lighten the Load
- July – Take time to pause
- June – National Safety Month
- May – National Revise Your Work Schedule Month
- April – Stress Awareness
- March – Clutter Awareness
- February – Order in the Kitchen
- January – Home Office