Did you know: Getting rid of clutter eliminates 40% of housework in an average home, and 80% of the clutter is a result of disorganization, not the lack of space. (Statistics courtesy of napo.net)
I am Judith Ann Kirk, proponent of Life Management Skills and owner of Organizing Resources since 1994.
Consultant for Microsoft Outlook, Evernote, WordPress and PowerPoint
Thank you for visiting my website. I know you have many opportunities to obtain information regarding a simpler life and an organized environment, yet I am honored you stopped in for a visit. We all have choices. I believe in choosing wisely.
This is WHY I started my organizing/coaching business and WHY I am eager to help you.
- I believe that the power to get and stay organized evolves around making a commitment to take action one-small-step-at-a-time.
- I believe that different actions produces different results.
- I believe in listening.
- I believe it is possible to create breathing room wherever you find yourself trapped by the way-too-much syndrome.
- I believe in showing up on time and I believe that your time is valuable, too.
- I believe the decisions you make — the stuff you surround yourself with, the people you socialize with, the commitments you make, and the files stored in your computer and file drawers — have a strong psychological and physiological impact on your life.
- I believe it is okay to change your mind, and you can cry when you are having a really crappy day!
- I believe it is more important to decide than worry about the how. Deciding to do something causes action, and it is action that sets the wheels in motion. With motion, the how will be revealed.
- I believe there is no right way to get organized, only what is right for you. Every person is unique, with unique situations/problem areas requiring unique solutions.
- I believe together we will find the right way, and I won’t teach you anything I haven’t tried first.
- I believe in teaching life management skills so when I leave you have something tangible to keep your momentum going strong.
- I believe in having enough – not too much, not to little, but enough.
- I believe in having what you need and needing what you have.
- I believe laughter is contagious and good for the soul.
- I believe that the great outdoors is good for everyone, and I’ll do my best so you have more time and energy to enjoy the fresh air.
- I believe life balance is possible for everyone, and where there is action there is change.
- I believe you hold the answers deep within your soul.
- I believe every client deserves my very best effort to get you to your goal.
- I believe in saying ‘Please’ and ‘May I’ along with ‘Thank you for letting me into your life.’
- I believe you should never stop learning.
Help is available; all you need to do is ask.
Searching for solutions that work for you?
CLICK HERE to send me an email explaining your problem area and the goal you wish to achieve.
Testimonial: My clients seek personal solutions to tackle their overabundance whether it be paper, digital, possessions, commitments or spatial arrangements. It is always a delight when a client says, “Hey, I was looking for that!” or “Gee, I can’t even remember why I kept this!”
True or False: A Professional Organizer is going to make you throw your stuff away.
FALSE ~ It is your stuff and you get to make the decisions. But along the way, I will ask a lot of questions to get you thinking about achieving your goal of organization utilizing life management skills. I know you have all the answers deep inside of you, it just takes a bit of pull to retrieve them.
Who owns this?
What is its purpose in your life?
Where is its home?
When will you use it?
Why do you want to keep it?
How will it add joy, pleasure and beauty to your life? And more…
Are you trying to eliminate clutter and chaos in your life?
Give me a chance to guide you with affordable virtual coaching.
Together we will solve problem areas and set you on a path of organization.
Give it a try! All you need to do is contact me. CLICK HERE.
The start of my organizing career…
I began my professional organizing career in 1994 and joined the National Association of Professional Organizers, currently called the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO.net).
I am the founder of the Connecticut Organizers Informal Group in 1995 which became an official NAPO chapter in 2003 (NAPO-CT). Over the years I held multiple leadership positions on the chapter level, and on the national level I served on the Membership Committee, Continuing Education Committee, Conference Programming Committee and National Golden Circle Chair. (Golden Circle is a distinguished group of organizers with many years of experience.)
What I do now…
Since taking Emeritus status with NAPO, I limit my hands-on organizing work to select clients yet continue as an Personal Coach in Microsoft, Evernote, WordPress and PowerPoint using my extensive knowledge in life management skills. CLICK HERE to learn more about working with an organizer coach?
My focus is on YOU…
My business focus is all about YOU, the real life situation you face and the decisions you make. Good decision-making starts with knowing what you truly value, gathering the facts, understanding the consequences and having the confidence to choose wisely. Together we will tackle the issues that are holding you back from achieving your goals. We will even talk about being a conscientious consumer in a world of Madison Avenue advertising, multiple credit cards, and easy access to Amazon.
Organizing Resources is not a ‘we’ company. There is no team or associates. When you call, you speak to me, Judith Ann Kirk, Professional Organizer | Productivity Coach. If we decide to work together, it is me that you get, not an intern or a newbie.
What do you get? You get my 25 years experience in the organizing industry coupled with years in the corporate world as a Business Administrator and Certified Healthcare Administrator. The impetus to start my business was the insight that not one organizing system works for everyone. Each person is unique with unique situations requiring unique solutions. There are a multitude of filing systems, a variety of ways to organize your closets, and an assortment of calendars and tools for managing time. I’ll help you find the solution that works for you.
What are the benefits of getting and staying organized…
This is an investment in yourself where you achieve a life-long payout — to become who you really want to be, to do what you really want to do. Each step along the way, each decision you make now, establishes a positive direction you can follow for a lifetime of enjoyment with more time, more space, more energy, more money… and less stress.
Here are the three decisions you need to make:
- What is truly important to you?
- What will you focus on?
- What action will you take to create the results you desire?
How is Personal Coaching accomplish…
Through telephone calls, FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, email communications, and if possible, face-to-face. We work together as partners brainstorming solutions to your pressing life management needs and establishing step-by-step tasks that will continually move you forward with knowledge of organizing techniques and life management skills.
What you need to do right now…
Click HERE to request a F.R.E.E coaching session and discover the benefits of life management skills.
My mantra: Simplify your life, organize your environment to lighten the load!
Why I do this…
Over the years I learned that being a lifelong student opens the door to possibilities. I wish to open those doors for you.
Words of advice: Never stop learning and always carry pen and paper for moments of inspiration.
Let’s connect over a cup of coffee either virtually or face-to-face.
Judith Ann Kirk, Professional Organizer / Coach
Microsoft Outlook and Evernote Consultant
You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result.
~Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, 1869-1948