Organized vs. Productivity
Being organized has to do with the tangible stuff you own. It is the environment and all its components that surrounds you day after day. Getting organized entails the hands-on work to sort, purge, store and maintain.
Productivity is all about time allotments and constraints. It is about understanding priorities and accomplishing important tasks within the available time allotment.
Questions to ask yourself: Do you understand the difference between proactive vs. reactive? Are you simply putting out fires and wondering why your goals are not meet? Do you have the time and energy to get things done? Are you clear about your priorities and what is truly important?
WHO needs to get organized? WHO needs to increase productivity?
YOU do! You need both because…
- You are active and juggling way too many balls
- You have a busy household, overloaded work schedule, hectic lifestyle
- You have multiple responsibilities
- You want to spend time doing what is important, fun, enjoyable
- You want to create memories, establish a memorable legacy
- You are tired of being surrounded with clutter, chaos, confusion
- You want to eliminate the waste of time, money and energy
- You are searching for calm, control, a peaceful haven
WHAT needs to get organized so that each day is more productive?
Everything and anything that prevents you from being who you want to be and doing what you want to do. Life management skills remove those obstacles that are preventing you from getting organized and being more productive. Because…The point of being organized is to be able to find what you want when you want it.
WHERE should you begin this journey?
Everywhere, anywhere! Just BEGIN!
WHEN is the right time to start?
You decide. But, decide today!
HOW to do it!
- STOP and take a few minutes to look around
- FOCUS on the problem, obstacle or roadblock
- PREPARE a plan and potential solutions, then set aside blocks of time to get it done
- ACTION – Just Do It!
- EVALUATE the results
Help is available just for the asking!
Surveys show that most New Year’s resolutions fade away after a couple of weeks no matter how good your intentions are. Do you want to shift intentions into action? A professional organizer / productivity specialist can help.
Confused as to which path would lead to your desired destination? Need some help planning the route?
Fill in the form below and I will be happy to get in touch. Together we will work out the best route for you to get organized. Let me know what your good intentions are and what barriers you encounter. Then we will map out a plan and give you the opportunity to have an accountability partner to nudge you along the way.
WHY get organized?
Fill in the form below and let me know WHY you want to get organized!