Instruction on how to stay in control
A Professional Organizer (PO)
- Creates solutions and transfers skills to simplify your life and organize your environment.
- Displays a passion to help others discover opportunities to live a better life.
- Exhibits the ability to grasp obscure possibilities, the intuition to solve problems, and a plethora of tools and resources to address your needs.
- Demonstrates an action-oriented focus: developing and maintaining customized systems that will save time, space, money and energy. Systems and daily habits will increase productivity and decrease stress.
- Supports the actions necessary to tackle constraints of time, space, energy, finances…
- Listens, clarifies, identifies and strategies with you to develop methods that will maintain your focus on the established goals.
- Focuses on future-oriented results: motivating you to reach for the success you defined.
A Life Management Coach
- Incorporates life management skills with an Organizer and a Coach to offer you an affordable opportunity to have a long-distance helping hand. This service is provided via the telephone, e-mail, text, FaceTime, Skype and/or webinars and zooming.
- Provides the needed support and guidance to master life management skills, set goals, maintain balance, objectively look at obstacles, and plan the next action step.
- Encourages you to accept the responsibility of your situation, take control of your life, and perform the assigned tasks.
- Stimulates accountability.
This process works very well for the individual who is motivated and committed to make lasting changes, not just quick fixes. A Life Management Coach may be the long-distance helping hand you need to jump start your project or encourage a leap over the hurtles you find in your way. The right support can be a powerful tool.
As a veteran Professional Organizer and Coach, I provide knowledge and experience, encourage a healthy perspective on attitudes and perceptions, and share ideas, information and techniques. You and your goals is the main focus.
Seeking help exhibits courage and strength. It is an act of commitment. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and maybe, just maybe, you’ll find that the problems you are facing are not so daunting after all.
Next Action Step
Fill in the form to the left to give me an idea of the challenges you face and the goals you are seeking. I’ll get in touch shortly.