Did you know that every decision starts with a WHY?
So, why do you want to get organized? Is it to be productive, have more time, more space, be energetic, waste less, stress less… ?
Read on… It is time to turn clutter, chaos, confusion into calmness, control and capable!
Organized vs. Productivity
Organizing has to do with the tangible stuff you own. It is the environment that surrounds you day after day. It entails the hands-on work to sort, purge, store and maintain.
Productivity is all about the time allotments and constraints. How much can you accomplish? Do you have the time and energy to get things done? Are you clear about your priorities and what is truly important?
WHO needs to be organized? WHO needs to increase productivity?
YOU do! Because…
- You are active
- You have a busy lifestyle
- You have multiple responsibilities
- You want to spend time doing what is important, fun, enjoyable
- You want to create memories… establish a memorable legacy
- You are tired of being surrounded with clutter, chaos, confusion
- You do not want to continue wasting time, money and energy
- You are searching for calm, control, a peaceful haven
WHAT needs to be organized so that each day is more productive?
Everything and anything that prevents you from being who you want to be and doing what you want to do. Life management skills remove those obstacles that are preventing you from getting and staying organized. Because…The point of being organized is to be able to find what you want when you want it. Organization sets the stage to be more productive.
WHERE should you begin this journey?
Everywhere, anywhere! Just BEGIN!
WHEN is the right time to start?
You decide. But, decide today!
HOW to do it!
- STOP and take a few minutes to look around
- FOCUS on the problem, obstacle or roadblock
- PREPARE a plan and potential solutions, then set aside blocks of time to get it done
- ACTION – Just Do It!
- EVALUATE the results
Help is available just for the asking!
Surveys show that most good intentions fade away after a couple of weeks. Do you want to move intentions into actions? A professional organizer can help.
Confused as to which path would lead to your desired destination? Need some help planning the route?
Fill in the form below and I will be happy to get in touch. Together we will work out the best route for you to take. Let me know what your good intentions are and what barriers you are encountering. Then we will map out a plan and give you the opportunity to have an accountability partner to nudge you along the way.
WHY get organized?
Need more reasons? Read more here…