- Are you stressed, feel overwhelmed and have too many balls in the air?
- Not enough time to accomplish all you need to do?
- Frequently searching for lost items?
- Is your desk a storage depot holding all your good intentions?
- Is your inbox overflowing with lost opportunities?
- Does your “to-do” list have enough tasks to keep you busy for the next 10 years?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, then it is time to seriously consider how organization can make a difference in your life. Mastering life management skills will save you time, money, space and energy with less clutter, less stress.
“Most of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do—it comes from not keeping agreements they’ve made with themselves. When you tell yourself you ought to do something and then don’t do it, you experience self-doubt and frustration. You can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool yourself for a second.
–David Allen, Don’t Manage Time, Manage Yourself
How to Minimize Stress
Click on the TipSheet title to access, read, print or download
Consider the following areas where stress has the potential to diminish the integrity of living:
- Environmental Tension
- Time wasters
- Mental Overload
Not too long ago the word stress referred to the diminished structural integrity of bridges. However, times have changed, and stress has become associated with daily living and well being. Today, there is too much to do, mountains of information to integrate and too little time with too many choices pulling in too many directions.
This TipSheet will provide you with ten ways to manage stress. Pick the ones that resonate with your life and desire to take back control.
- Are daily road signs pointing you in different directions?
- Are there nonstop demands on your time, energy, money and space?
- Every aspect of life has the capacity to direct you this way and that way leading to confusion, chaos, clutter and stress.
Take a deep breath! This TipSheet will expose those ambiguous stressful signs and help you choose a stress-less life.
This TipSheet presents simple steps for a simpler life to combat stressful living. As you probably experienced, life has become incredibly complicated and stressful. We have more choices regarding work, family, friends, education, self-development, homes, furniture, clothing, eating, hobbies, travel, and on and on…
Read more to keep on striving for a stress-less lifestyle.
Help is available just for the asking. Fill in the inquiry form on the left side bar to virtually connect with me, Judith Ann Kirk, veteran organizer / productivity coach. I have been in business since 1994 and have learned that everyone’s situation is unique, needing unique solutions. It is not one size fits all.
Want to try out an introductory session? Go ahead, connect with me. You have nothing to lose but stress!