Thank you for visiting this website. As the owner of Organizing Resources, I understand the need for privacy and confidentiality. Privacy of visitors is of extreme importance to me. I believe that all organizations engaged in online activities have a responsibility to adhere to a policy that protects individual’s privacy.
- My site does not collect personally identifiable information without your knowledge.
- When information is collected, it is only used for the expressed purpose; e.g., email contact or for purchases of products and services.
- I will not disclose any information to a third party except as required by law.
- I will not sell or share any private information.
Types of personal information collected by websites:
- Registered members need a cookie to be able to log in. This is ‘strictly necessary’ as WordPress won’t work without it. Its use is limited to the admin console area. Without these cookies the website will fail to function properly.
- Visitors who leave a comment on a blog post will also have a cookie set on their computer. This is not “strictly necessary” as it’s a user preference. These cookies do not directly affect the functioning of the website. However, JudithKirk.com website has deleted the capacity to leave comments.
Cookies that are considered strictly necessary:
- Cookies to remember items in a shopping basket
- Cookies providing essential security measures
- Cookies used for quick loading and distribution of content
Cookies that can be considered as non-necessary:
- Google Analytics, or similar software to analyze visitors
- Cookies that remember user preferences
- First and third party advertising cookies
- Facebook like buttons
- Web Beacons: A Web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a Web site or in an email to monitor the behavior of the user. This website and any email coming from JudithKirk.com do not use web beacons.
- Advertising Partners: Google Adsense and Amazon Associates are third-party ad servers or ad networks. They use technology in the advertisements and links that appear on websites. JudithKirk.com does not have any advertising partners.
If you require any more information or have any concerns regarding this privacy statement, please contact me by filling in the form below. Privacy is important to all of us.
Judith Ann Kirk, Professional Organizer/Productivity Coach
Organizing Resources – In business since 1994